|author||tkellner <tkellner@8a26b1a7-26f0-462f-b9ef-d0e30c41f5a4>||2011-06-22 14:30:14 +0000|
|committer||tkellner <tkellner@8a26b1a7-26f0-462f-b9ef-d0e30c41f5a4>||2011-06-22 14:30:14 +0000|
copyright headers changed/added License text added NOTICE modified git-svn-id: https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/svn/mocca/trunk@940 8a26b1a7-26f0-462f-b9ef-d0e30c41f5a4
Diffstat (limited to 'utils/src/test/java/cardchannel')
1 files changed, 20 insertions, 12 deletions
diff --git a/utils/src/test/java/cardchannel/UnmarshalTest.java b/utils/src/test/java/cardchannel/UnmarshalTest.java
index f1ed0c9d..02ab45ab 100644
@@ -1,19 +1,27 @@
- * Copyright 2008 Federal Chancellery Austria and
- * Graz University of Technology
- * Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
- * you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
- * You may obtain a copy of the License at
- * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
+ * Copyright 2011 by Graz University of Technology, Austria
+ * MOCCA has been developed by the E-Government Innovation Center EGIZ, a joint
+ * initiative of the Federal Chancellery Austria and Graz University of Technology.
+ * Licensed under the EUPL, Version 1.1 or - as soon they will be approved by
+ * the European Commission - subsequent versions of the EUPL (the "Licence");
+ * You may not use this work except in compliance with the Licence.
+ * You may obtain a copy of the Licence at:
+ * http://www.osor.eu/eupl/
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
- * distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
+ * distributed under the Licence is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
- * See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
- * limitations under the License.
+ * See the Licence for the specific language governing permissions and
+ * limitations under the Licence.
+ * This product combines work with different licenses. See the "NOTICE" text
+ * file for details on the various modules and licenses.
+ * The "NOTICE" text file is part of the distribution. Any derivative works
+ * that you distribute must include a readable copy of the "NOTICE" text file.